Watchman YES Symposium Questions And Answers Article 3
- I wish to study a course but JAMB/Post-Jamb keeps disappointing me. What do I do? It is said that there are many routes that lead to the market. Never allow anything to stop you from achieving your God-given goals. All you need to do is to explore other available avenues for achieving your goal. You can try IJMB, Diploma Course from Yaba Tech, DLI from Unilag and some other schools instead of waiting for Jamb for eternity.
- I intend to study and teach Economics but I don’t like mathematics. What do I do? There is always a price to pay for the prize. If you are able to identify the obstacle to your achieving greatness or fulfilling your goals, you must be ready to pay the price to overcome that obstacle.
- I want to go into music, be a lawyer and a fashion designer. How do I do it? You can be whatever you want to be, if you believe and are ready to work hard. To start with, you need to prioritize what ambitions. Secondly, you must be diligent and focused. However, you should know that some professions cannot be combined with other professions. If you want to be a practicing lawyer, you cannot be a musician. You can however, be a musician and a fashion designer but as a Christian, you need to define the kind of musician and fashion designer you want to be.
- I am a third year student of Mass Communication and want to know if it is wrong to work in a secular broadcasting station. Presently, there are very few Christian broadcasting stations in the Country. Every career has its own challenges but all challenges are surmountable. As a believer, you can work in a secular broadcasting station but you must allow yourself to be guided by the word of God into whatever career you choose. Remember, you are the light of the world. Matt 5:16
- Is Ecostatistics a good course for someone to study? Every course is good depending on what you decide to make out of it. As a graduate of Ecostatistics, you can work in the financial, education, as well as other sectors of the economy.